About this item
- Model: SM-A236M/DSN (Dual Sim)
- Latin Specs
- Display: 6.6 inches, 104.9 cm2 (~83.0% screen-to-body ratio) | 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio | Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Cameras: 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF | 5 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), 1/5", 1.12µm | 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) | 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) | 8 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable | Fast charging 25W
- Memory: 128GB ROM + 6GB RAM
- Factory Unlocked Cell Phones are compatible with most GSM carriers. This phone is not compatible with CDMA carriers like Verizon, Sprint, or Boost.
The Galaxy A23 5G is available in white, light blue or black. The smartphone has adopted Samsung's Ambient Edge design, which the higher-end Galaxy A devices currently have: The camera module merges very smoothly into the case thanks to curved edges and a matte back aims to give it a higher-quality look.
Indeed, the design is very suitable for everyday use and does not appear out of place in any situation. However, the glossy bezel of the smartphone does not quite match the matte back; a matte frame would have been better here. The phone feels stable, and selective points of pressure on the front is only visible in a few places in the screen's liquid crystal. When subject to torsional stress, the Galaxy smartphone creaks quietly.
Compared to the predecessor, the Galaxy A23 5G is slightly lighter, but still a few grams heavier than comparable phones. On the front, there is a clear frame around the screen with a thick chin, and the front camera is concealed in a waterdrop notch. The screen is protected by shatterproof Gorilla Glass 5.